Terms & Conditions
This document constitutes the terms and conditions of SMART Driving School for availing the services offered by the company. Kindly read the details carefully and by proceeding to checkout implies that you fully understand and agree to the following:
- You availed the service through the company website: http://www.smartdriving.com.ph and paid in full. Any upgrade to your chosen course shall be made at the branch where you are reporting for your driving lessons.
- Present the copy of your enrollment confirmation together with a valid ID to the branch near you for checking of your registration.
- (If) Your remaining balance must be paid in full before the first hour of driving lessons.
- Successful enrollment is valid for ninety (90) days upon registration.
- For enrollment cancellation and/or course downgrade, the company reserves the right to deny refund of the fees or any payments made to compensate for time and resources spent in preparations, purchases and other expenses directly related to the enrollment.
- A charge of 30% from the total tuition fee shall be deducted for approved enrollment cancellation refunds and/or approved course downgrading refunds.
SCHEDULE AND CANCELLATION OF DRIVING POLICY
- Upon successful enrollment of the program, you are required to report to the branch near you for arrangement of your driving lessons.
- Cancellation of driving schedules must be done two (2) days prior the arranged schedule.
- Cancellation made within the day of the schedule is not allowed and will be considered forfeited.
- Absences due to medical reason is subject for approval upon review of medical certificate and personal letter from the student requesting for non-forfeiture of the driving schedule.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, stop or postpone driving lessons at any time and in any situation that may place the student/ driving instructor/ training vehicle at risk.
OTHER COMPANY REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- The free additional hours of hands-on driving lessons is applicable only for cash payments enrolled in selected courses.
- Enrolment is non-transferrable and is valid for 90 days upon registration.
- Always bring all Smart Driving School Official Receipts, Student’s Permit (with official receipt) or License whenever you have driving lessons. No Student Permit with its receipts; or no Driver’s License; or no Smart O.R – n driving lessons.
- Cancellation of driving lessons must be made 2 days before the arranged schedule.
- Cancellation made within the day of the schedule is not allowed. The pre-arranged schedule shall be forfeited
- Fees are subject to change without prior notice. For enrollment cancellation and/or course downgrading, the company reserves the right to deny refund of the fees or any payments made to compensate for time and resources spent in preparations, purchases and other expenses directly or indirectly related to the enrolment.
- A charge of 30% from the total tuition fee shall be deducted for approved course downgrading refunds.
- Balance must be paid in full before the first hour of driving lessons.
- A female chaperon is allowed for a female student. No chaperones for male students. Children are not allowed inside training vehicles. No smoking while driving.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, stop or postpone driving lessons at any time and in any situation that may place the Student, or the Driving Instructor, or the Training Vehicle at risk.
- Students under the obvious influence of liquor or prohibited drugs will not be allowed to drive and the scheduled lesson/s shall be forfeited.
- No wearing of sleeveless upper garment and slippers during driving lessons. Barefoot driving is not allowed.
FOR SECURITY REASONS, DO NOT BRING FIREARMS/DEADLY WEAPONS. ALSO, DO NOT BRING VALUABLE BELONGINGS AND JEWELRIES WHILE DRIVING. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST BELONGINGS.
LEGAL NOTICE: 2018 SMART DRIVING SCHOOL. All rights reserved.
SMART DRIVING SCHOOL is SMART DRIVING CORPORATION. There are no other driving schools affiliated with SMART DRIVING SCHOOL nor sister companies of SMART DRIVING CORPORATION. ANY ENTITY OR ORGANIZATION THAT CLAIMS OTHERWISE SHALL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. SMART DRIVING SCHOOL does not accept any responsibility for low quality of service, unsafe driving conditions, unqualified driving instructors and personnel, or being defraud by other entities claiming to be ‘sister companies’. Under no circumstances shall SMART DRIVING SCHOOL be liable for any financial and/or consequential loss relating to these claims of affinity. All liability resulting from the inaccuracy and incompleteness of driving lessons and services thereof or for all damage or injury resulting from unsafe driving/teaching practices are expressly excluded.